Casual Wednesday








Kimono: Cotton On // Similar on sale!
Tee: Cotton On
Jeans: American Eagle // Similar
Shoes: Target
Arrow Bracelet: Salt & Birch
Knot Bracelet: Salt & Birch


Hey there! I hope you are all having a great Wednesday! This week is flying by for me and I'm not going to lie, I'm completely okay with that. I am ready for a relaxing weekend already! Things have been real busy for us around here so please excuse the lack of posts. We're still here, don't worry! 

This week marks 31 weeks already and things are starting to get a little snug around here. He is definitely growing and his movements are getting so much bigger, it's been so fun to sit and watch him just moving up a storm in there! We sure can't wait to meet him!

PS  the cute bracelets I'm wearing are from a new online boutique that has just launched called Salt & Birch! They are currently offering 15% off with code SB15! Make sure you run over there and check them out before they sell out!

xo

 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

No comments