The Perfect Day Dress and Accessories






Photos: Lindsay Teter
Dress: c/o Shabby Apple
Backpack: c/o Jane 
Headband: c/o Notes & Knots

Happy Hump Day!!! I can't believe it's already Wednesday. Where has the time gone this week?! Riley and I have some fun plans this weekend, and I'm excited to wear this outfit! We are going out to eat to celebrate his mom's birthday and mother's day since we were spending most of our day at the airport on Sunday. This Shabby Apple dress has become my favorite weekend staples. I can run errands in it, and still dress it up for a little date night out. It's so comfortable too, and the synched waist tie is nice to add a little bit of a shape. I have been following Shabby Apple for a while, and I've always appreciated their clothing. The clothing is high quality, and so versatile. Make sure to check out their website for other cute dresses and skirts. 

I've paired this dress with the cutest gold and cream striped headband from Notes & Knots, and gold sandals from Mindy Mae's Market. I've been wearing this Notes & Knots headband a lot because it goes with so many outfits, and it doesn't squeeze my head like a lot of other headbands do. I added this backpack to my outfit that I found on Jane because it has become one of my favorite bags! I wore it every park day while we were in Florida. It is so nice and functional, and it makes for free hands when you need to buy yourself a churro or drink ;) Backpacks have become so popular, and so I'm glad I was able to snatch one up! 

I hope you guys have a great rest of your week! Mine is going to be spent working and doing laundry. Hopefully I can finish catching up from my long vacation. Even though it's nice to be back and in my normal routine, I do miss being with my husband 24/7. xox

 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

2 comments

  1. That dress you are wearing from Shabby Apple is so pretty and such a great everyday dress. I love wearing dresses.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect casual dress. You look great.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete