October is Leggings Month!







Tee: Target
Chambray Shirt: Similar
Leggings: c/o White Plum
Booties: Similar
Necklace: H&M (old)

Hey there! I am so excited for the weather to finally start cooling off! Fall is my absolute favorite time of year and I am so ready for it! The clothes might have something to do with my love of this season. I love being able to layer my clothes and wear my favorite booties with some super comfy leggings! October is leggings month over at White Plum so of course I had to take advantage. These camo leggings are my favorite and are so soft! I love wearing leggings with longer tees and usually with a chambray button up tied around my waist but I know that sometimes its hard to come up with ideas on how to wear them so that is why I'm so glad that White Plum has this awesome leggings guide that is super helpful and has lots of tips! They are also offering our readers 20% off your entire purchase until 10/16/15 with the code SHAWNA20 so make sure you get over there and stock up your wardrobe for winter! 

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

No comments