Window Pane Top




Photos: Lindsay Teter
Top: Old Navy
Leggings: Agnes and Dora
Booties: Target (old) // Similar
Watch: Fossil
Bracelets: Alex & Ani

TGIF! I felt like Friday was never going to come this week. It's been quite a crazy one dealing with personal life and work, but we made it to Friday and I'm very much ready to catch up on some much needed sleep this weekend. I have one of my baby showers this weekend, and I am SO excited! Some of the cute ladies from my church are throwing it for me. I'm excited to spend some time talking about babies and getting all the advice that I can get! 

Also....how awesome is this top??? It's not a maternity top so anyone can wear it! It's a boyfriend fit so it fits more slouchy. Perfect for a growing belly! 

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

No comments